Beyond Disruption 10: Innovative Trends with Pascal Finette
May 17, 2019
In this episode of the Beyond Disruption podcast, we’re at the SingularityU Canada Summit 2019 with Pascal Finette, Co-Founder at Be Radical, and a member of SingularityU’s Chair for Entrepreneurship and Open Innovation.
- Powerful career advice for a young person in our disruptive landscape.
- What’s a disruptive change and has it become the new norm?
- The difference between innovation and disruption.
- What do you think about the world adopting a one-currency model?
- A lucrative disruption that makes dreams come true.
Connect with Pascal Finette
Pascal Finette’s (finette.com, LinkedIn, @pfinette) work focuses on the intersection of technology, global impact, and culture. His passions are inspiring, educating and empowering entrepreneurs, corporate challenges and change-makers to tackle the biggest challenges of our time. Pascal frequently speaks and writes about the potential of combining technology, culture, and global impact for disruptive solutions.
Follow Us On Twitter
Thanks for listening, please remember to subscribe to the podcast and rate and review us on iTunes! For more from us, check out the digital and audio issues of Disruption Magazine at disruptionmagazine.ca.