Beyond Disruption 4: Disruption Towards a Decentralized World with Anne Connelly
May 2, 2019
In this episode of the Beyond Disruption podcast, we’re at the SingularityU Canada Summit 2019 with Anne Connelly, a blockchain and cryptocurrency expert in SingularityU’s Faculty of Blockchain.
- Anne’s work with a Kenyan artist to face corruption.
- Where would Blockchain have the most impact in Canada?
- What an e-Resident from Estonia enables you to do.
- The Power of 5G: Are western societies naive?
- How Blockchain will prevent genetic discrimination.
Connect with Anne Connelly
Anne Connelly is a keynote speaker and consultant, and serves on the board of directors for Doctors Without Borders Canada. She is passionate about utilizing Blockchain and decentralized tech to change the lives of people from developing countries. Anne was honored as one of CBC’s 12 Young Leaders Changing Canada, and was named one of the Fifty Most Inspirational Women in Tech in Canada.
Follow Us On Twitter
Thanks for listening, please remember to subscribe to the podcast and rate and review us on iTunes! For more from us, check out the digital and audio issues of Disruption Magazine at disruptionmagazine.ca.