Beyond Disruption 5: The Wave of Women Tech Entrepreneurs with Cheryll Watson
May 5, 2019
In this episode of the Beyond Disruption podcast, we’re at the SingularityU Canada Summit 2019 with Cheryll Watson, Vice President of Innovate Edmonton, a division of Edmonton Economic Development Corporation.
- Why the Olympics of Technology chose a city in Canada.
- The hotspot (or coolspot) to nurture resilient humans.
- Exciting changes for female tech entrepreneurs.
- What is the next big thing for Edmonton?
- One responsibility all women have to change our world.
Connect with Cheryll Watson
Cheryll Watson (LinkedIn, FaceBook, @CheryllYEG) is an inspirational leader who’s passionate about evolving Edmonton’s technology and innovation ecosystem. Aside from being VP of Innovate Edmonton, she currently serves as a fundraising chair for the Zebra Child Protection Center. Outside of work Cheryll enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering together in the community.
Follow Us On Twitter
Thanks for listening, please remember to subscribe to the podcast and rate and review us on iTunes! For more from us, check out the digital and audio issues of Disruption Magazine at disruptionmagazine.ca.