Beyond Disruption 6: Accelerating Transformation with Virtual and Augmented Reality with Circuit Stream
May 6, 2019
In this episode of the Beyond Disruption podcast, we’re at the SingularityU Canada Summit 2019 with Lou Pushelberg and Mike Jarrell, Founder and Co-Founder of Circuit Stream.
- How Circuit Stream is going to exponentially change the world.
- What data proves that the world needs more AR and VR.
- If you can do one thing — how would it change your industry?
- How virtual reality can help businesses reduce budget loss.
- Lou’s and Mike’s mission at the commercial and enterprise level.
Connect with Lou
Lou (LinkedIn, @Lou__10) founded Circuit Stream in 2015. As he leads the industry’s best virtual and augmented reality course. Lou continues to empower and educate developers, designers, creators, and companies to create leading-edge VR and AR apps.
Connect with Mike
Mike (LinkedIn) has experience building and scaling technology and education companies, including General Assembly, Bitmaker, and Canada Learning Code. While he’s not empowering individuals and organizations to learn AR and VR, he is busy as the Board of Directors at Code for Canada.
Follow Us On Twitter
Thanks for listening, please remember to subscribe to the podcast and rate and review us on iTunes! For more from us, check out the digital and audio issues of Disruption Magazine at disruptionmagazine.ca.